You have no items in your shopping cart !
Free Range Chicken Breasts Breast is best, right? Right. One serving of chicken breast (about 4-6 oz) isonly around 110 calories and is packed with... ..
These whole chickens are chemical free and have lived outside every single day. The quality difference is noticeable with your first bite.
Pasture Raised Pork Chops Chomp on this pasture raised pork chop and don’t feel bad about it! Relatively low in calories and modest in fat, this choice of... ..
Pasture Raised Bratwurst These all natural brats provide some potassium for you, helping out your everyday bodily functions. And remember, everything in moderation is absolutely okay!... ..
Pasture Raised Ground Pork Many of the calories this pasture raised ground pork come from protein. There are about 22 grams in just 3 oz of this... ..
Locally sourced and chemical free! Celery salt added.
Tennessee Grass Fed Farm (Clarksville, TN)
Katharos Farm (Columbia, TN)
Grass Fed Ground Beef (lb) Our 100 % grass-fed ground beef is so flavorful that you’ll be able to create the best hamburgers ever on... ..
Grass Fed Ground Beef Patties Try the great convenience of our grass fed ground-beef patties! Each patty is 4-4 1/2 oz. Ready to just pop... ..
Grass Fed NY Strip Our grass-fed, boneless NY strip steaks offer the perfect balance of bold flavor and amazing tenderness, perfect for grilling. Sourced from... ..
Grass Fed Sirloin Tip Roast Sirloin tip roast is lean. A family favorite for the crock pot, cut into stew beef, or cut into steaks! Sourced... ..
Grass Fed Shoulder Roast This roast has a rich, delicious flavor that makes it a classic. It should be slow cooked to allow time for the meat... ..
Use this 4lb. medley of knuckle and rib bones to create healthy and delicious broth! Our 100% grass fed and grass finished beef bones provide... ..
The fresh local ginger really stands out in this kimchi. Our krauts are made exclusively with locally-grown produce. We ferment in small batches using glass... ..
Our best selling kraut is back! Made with cabbage, carrots, fresh turmeric and ginger. Our krauts are made exclusively with locally-grown produce. We ferment in... ..
• In just one stalk of celery, you can obtain help for reduction in inflammation in joints and acidic relief from foods you may have recently... ..
• Popular in the summer, zucchini is a refreshing squash that can be enjoyed in a salad, pasta, casserole, and even brownies (so you don’t have... ..
• No need to get this veggie naked! Leave the peel on for an excellent serving of fiber-that’ll make your insides happy. Cucumbers are perfect to... ..
Try not to have bad childhood flashbacks with this one. There are a fewreasons your parents wanted you to finish your broccoli! First of all... ..
• Typically a medium size, here’s your standard what-you-may-picture tomato. A classic. Tomatoes are chock-full of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, C and K,... ..
• Who doesn’t like a food that has the word “candy” in it? Especially when it’s healthy, nutritious and still sweet! Yellow Candy Onions are the... ..
No, cauliflower is not just albino broccoli. While it is similar to broccoli, it isin fact it’s own veggie and provides a significant amount of... ..
For fantastic health benefits, eat this Chinese cabbage a few times per week. This power veggie helps dramatically lower the risk for cardiovascular disease... ..
• These cute lil tomatoes are perfect to pop into many dishes for a boost of nutrients. Need something quick to throw onto a party plate?... ..
• Yes, garlic may leave you with a bit of a smelly breath, but its nutritional benefits far outweigh that little downside! High in selenium, garlic... ..
• As once a popular food of the Europeans, cabbage was brought to the New World and enjoyed by colonists from back then to right now!... ..
• These clean, green machines are sure to keep you healthy. Low in calories and extremely high in vitamin C, eating these regularly (2-3 times per... ..
• Need an excuse to buy this fun food at the store? Well here’s a few. This big, periwinkle fruit (yes, it’s actually a fruit!) is... ..
Sourced from Bloomin Shrooms in Goodlettsville, TN. ..
Kodiak Weathervane Scallops -Our scallops come vacuum packaged in 1.25 pound bags. -There are approximately 20-30 scallops per bag. Alaska Weathervane Scallops are known as... ..
Sablefish (Black Cod) Sablefish is also known commonly as Black Cod, but we like to call it the “bacon of the sea”. Besides being healthy... ..
Pacific Cod Alaskan cod fillets, known more commonly as Pacific cod, are moist and fleshy with large meat flakes. It has a mild flavor, delicate texture, and... ..
Halibut Halibut is the largest of all flatfish. It is well known for its delicate, flakey white meat. Alaska, or Pacific halibut has a mild,... ..
Smoked Salmon Strips (Keta) Great to eat as is, in salmon dip, with scrambled eggs, or as part of an appetizer platter. A good substitute... ..
Alaskan King Salmon King salmon, also called Chinook salmon, is the largest, yet least abundant, of all salmon species. Because it is the least abundant,... ..
Copper River Sockeye Salmon Sockeye salmon are commonly referred to as Reds. They gets this name because of their vibrant red flesh. Copper River Salmon is world... ..
Sockeye Salmon Sockeye salmon are commonly referred to as Reds. They gets this name because of their vibrant red flesh. We sell both Copper River Sockeye... ..
Coho Salmon Coho salmon are also known as silver salmon because of the fish’s bright silver skin. Coho fillets are with a mild, delicate flavor and a... ..
Yukon River Keta Salmon Yukon River Keta salmon are also known by the names Pacific salmon or Silverbright salmon. Yukon River Keta have a different... ..
Free Range Chicken Eggs Consuming free-range chicken eggs is about more than the freedom of thechicken, it actually makes for a healthier egg for you... ..
Showing 1 to 45 of 45 items
© 2017 Green Leaf Organics. All rights reserved.